Monday 8 September 2014

The Drowned Girl

Grin cold water, silence, light flashes and slow movement to the bottom.

It took me, hhhm, around 4 hours. 

This painting remained me about my ex friend. 
She like the theme of being drowned.
Drowned people, people under the surface of water. All that stuff. 

I thought she was my best friend. I  could tell her all my secrets... I wrote her every day.
Unfortunately, as you make out after the word "ex",
 my treatment to her was nonreciprocal. I was just on of the crowd for her.

How do you think our friendship lost?
I decided to make an experiment.
 What if I wouldn't seek for her and only wait for her message?
She still doesn't write or call me. It has passed a half of a year.
This picture I devote to her, my best friend in the past






No comments:

Post a Comment