Monday 25 August 2014

The Skin Texture + The Painting Process.

Skin. So many painters have painted skin. I should be on of them  :)
So many tutorials are shared in Web that it could not be hard. All the ways are discovered.
The other thing is how to paint skin on body. That is more complicated...
Now I am practicing this subject. I even have something to show. A bit later, though.

ps. The Internet connection is being horrible here so far.. Yesterday I spent 4 bloody hours to download the little video of 3 minutes. So I think I have to take a break. In all probability, I will write here and share my news at the end of the week.

And today's painting:
Skin

And The painting process ( youTube)
Again I have to sorry since the internet connection does not allow me to download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment