Friday 22 August 2014

The Painted Scales + The Video Tutorial

And now I am glad to show the new tetrahedron. This time I drew attention to scales.


It may be turtle or iguana or crocodile scales as well as dragon ones. I Must say the this time it took me quite much time and, of course, more time than usual. Let me think... Approximately, I was painting this during 3 hours. Though, going to paint I realized it wouldn't be like a little walk with a pink poodle. All this small scales, every should be painted. And this is what attracted me. Isn't it interesting so many details? Usually while painting I feel lack details. I have to make them up to watch the nature carelessly to rich my painting. This time everything is different. I have plenty of details but I should keep my work all-of-a-piece...


Plus, the video:




No comments:

Post a Comment